You want to be a dog trainer but don't know where to start?
We offer franchise opportunities that can not only be profitable, but incredibly fun and rewarding as well!
We are also one of the fastest growing dog training franchises in the United States for the following reasons…
*Over 85% growth for 4 years in a row
*Veteran friendly franchise
*The most experienced dog training franchise team ever assembled
The Pet Industry
The pet industry generated over 99 billion dollars in the United States last year! There are more than 78 million dogs in the United States! Almost all of these dogs need training. House breaking, obedience, behavior modification or even things like therapy or service dog training. The majority of dog owners want the training to take place in the comfort of their homes.
Benefits of Franchising with Always Faithful Dog Training
- No prior experience in the pet industry is needed as you will be trained by us, using our proven techniques and training methods
- We will train you, not only to be a dog trainer, but also on how to operate the business in your town, providing you with the tools needed to run all aspects of the business (operations and financial)
- You make your own schedule
- You can have a home office, no expensive real estate needed as we are a mobile business
- Recession-resistant business that is part of an expanding industry
- Large percentage of repeat clients, and you can also expect referrals from current clients
- Founded by an honorably discharged United States Marine who is also a service connected disabled veteran
- Franchise purchase includes membership for the Instinctive Dog Trainers Association
Always Faithful Dog Training Business Model
- Become IDTA certified as a dog trainer by our Founder and the most experienced trainers in the country
- Operational support in person and online
- Very fast startup (less than 30 days typically) with low overhead and no expensive real estate investment for a location
- State of the art website and online presence
- Proven dog training methods
Ideal Candidate for an Always Faithful Dog Training Franchisee
We are not only looking for people who love dogs and want to learn how to train them, we are also looking for people who are passionate about operating their own business and making it successful.
No previous experience required but we are looking for people who:
- Want a flexible lifestyle and schedule
- Seek financial independence
- Have excellent customer service and people skills
- Highly motivated to succeed
We are currently expanding our franchises throughout the United States.