What Is LeTip?
LeTip is the original business leads networking group. In 1978 we set the standard by developing a program that embraced both businesswomen and businessmen. We adhere to the program format, require our members to be committed, expect excellence and reject mediocrity. We’re snappy and successful. We're honored by the incredibly talented and professional members who are the true spirit of LeTip.
LeTip’s structure set the standard in the word-of-mouth referral industry. Members are known for their professionalism, dedication, and loyalty to one another, and to the LeTip Program.
Chapters meet weekly to exchange qualified leads, build solid business relationships, develop strong presentation skills and become proficient networkers. Only one representative of any given profession is accepted into a chapter, and members are chosen for their occupational expertise.
Thousands of Members. Hundreds of Chapters.
Passing Millions in Business Together,
Every Week of the Year.
Turn Key Business Opportunity
- Established Brand with national name recognition built over 41 years
- Proven Business Leads meeting structure and processes – over 25,000 success stories
- Lead-Sharing Client Portal for all members nationwide
- Automated Invoicing and collections – spend your time focused on growth, not billing and collections
- Initial Training directly from the CEO and owner of the largest privately-owned networking group in the country, with monthly ongoing support from our expert team to aid in your success
- Nationwide Social Media Support and branded website included
- Recurring Income with annual renewals
- Unlimited Growth Potential: A minimum 750,000 person territory can support 30+ chapters
Five Reasons To Join LeTip:
- LeTip puts “Dollars in Your Pocket!™”
- LeTip members learn to be better public speakers
- LeTip is a family and members are loyal to each other
- LeTip members have a reliable source of business professionals to recommend to clients, family and friends
- LeTip provides Psychic Income – that feel good factor you get when you help others
Our Ideal Candidate
- Someone who wants to own their own business, but not be in business by themselves. We want you to be in business with us. Someone who appreciates receiving support and advice and is willing to accept proven procedures but also contribute to the success of others.
- Entrepreneur, consultant or small business owner who enjoys networking and is ready to tackle a new challenge
- Strong motivation and self-driven to succeed.
- Confidence and enthusiasm about the ability for structured networking to grow small businesses. And the desire to make an impact on your community.
- Many franchisees take 24-48 months to build a sustaining business. Some require less, but you should be willing and able to put in the time needed.