The Simple Greek is expanding as quickly as the transformation happened, with new franchise locations set to open in 2018.
Inspired by a concept through his CNBC reality television show "The Profit", The Simple Greek was founded by Marcus Lemonis in 2015. Marcus always wanted to find an opportunity to share his love of Greek food with the world, and it was an instant success! The concept was franchised in 2016, opened 15 locations in 2017, and already has over 30 additional locations opening in 2018.
At The Simple Greek, we serve real Greek food made with fresh and imported premium ingredients cooked in front of you using our authentic family recipes. The Simple Greek is expanding as quickly as the transformation happened, with new franchise locations set to open in 2018. We are selecting the very best single and multi-unit franchise partners who are interested in growing and developing this brand together across the country and expand the legacy and image of the Marcus Lemonis brand.
Our team of experts with years of restaurant experience will be ready to guide you through the franchise process and help you make the next step.
The people are ready, the process is simple and the product is first class.
WHY THE SIMPLE GREEK?
- Unique and proven concept with under penetrated food category
- High quality foods and ingredients with a focus on authentic Greek food
- Experienced and tenured leadership team focused on success and growth
- Reasonable estimated total investment: $318,700-$675,500
- Low initial franchise fee: $25,000 (veterans get 50% discount)
- 2% National Ad Fund and 2% Local Ad Fund
- Low Franchise Royalties; 5% of Sales